Let's get together virtually via ROBLOX for gaming and Zoom at the same time (for chat only). I have created a new Roblox account solely for the purpose of FRVPLD online teen gaming. All of the friends on this account will be program attendees. You will be added as a friend after you have successfully registered for this program. ***PLEASE PROVIDE your Roblox user name in the SPECIAL NOTES field at the time of registration. This program is for students in 6th through 12th grade.
Friend requests will only be accepted from students who are registered for the program.
Esports (Online Gaming) encompass a thriving community and is practiced by people in various situations and from different backgrounds. At Fox River Valley Public Library District, we strive to promote an inclusive community. Together, we can create an esports environment where people can feel welcome, meet, collaborate, compete, and evolve. We need participants to follow a common set of rules for all Fox River Valley Public Library District Online Gaming Events, and take individual responsibility for how they treat each other, both online and offline. Players include those who are on the active registration list, and those who are associated with that group of players in other capacities. As a player adhering to the rules below, you ensure that participation in your event promotes an open and welcoming esports environment.
Player Code of Conduct
- Avoid expressing yourself in an offensive manner toward other players or their actions in the game, regardless of whether they are opponents or teammates.
- Avoid using offensive language, nicknames or other expressions that insult another player’s gender, gender identity, origin, physical ability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
- Team dynamic. Always support your team, communicating positively and with respect.
- Avoid using violent language or actions that refer to sexual violence or other violence that is not inherent to the game being played.
- Avoid cheating or hacking.
- Avoid sharing account information or any other private information that could put yourself or our peers at risk.
- You may not harass other players, team members, or other associated parties.
- You may not sexually harass other players, team members or other associated parties.
- You may not offend the dignity or integrity of a country, private person, or group of people through contemptuous, discriminatory, or denigratory words or actions on account of race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, ability status, gender identity, language, religion, political opinion or any other opinion, sexual orientation, or any other reason.