Notary services are available by appointment only, at both the Dundee Library and the Randall Oaks Library, during operating hours. Please complete the form below to request your appointment.
Since every notary need is unique, we highly recommend calling the library before you come over to make sure you have all the necessary information and documentation.
Si requiere asistencia en español, por favor llamenos al (847) 428-3661
Some helpful tips:
- Bring a current photo ID with your signature.
- Do not sign the document(s) prior to arriving.
- If your document requires witnesses, we recommend you bring your own.
- Witnesses should not be related to you or have an interest in the document.
- Witnesses must also bring a current photo ID with their signature.
Documents we do NOT notarize:
- I-9 Forms (nor do we complete them)
- Certified Copies
- Proof of Life documents
- We are unable to notarize incomplete documents, i.e., documents that have blank spaces.
Please feel free to call us at (847) 428-3661 or email email@example.com.
The notary public is not an attorney licensed to practice law in Illinois and will not give advice or opinion on any matter. The notary public will not draft any document or record.