Book a free, one-hour appointment with an Adult & Teen Services staff member at the Dundee Library to get help with common technology issues.
We can help with a range of topics, including:
- Computer basics: keyboard, mouse, file management, etc.
- Internet basics: browsers, search engines, email, etc.
- Help with Microsoft Office apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Understanding Windows, Mac OS, or other operating systems
- Help with Apple, Android, and other devices: phones and tablets
- Research help: using Library databases, online resources, etc.
- Help accessing e-books and e-audiobooks: OverDrive, Axis 360, Hoopla
- Job searches and resume help: getting you started, working with resume templates, etc.
- Learning how to use the Library’s conversion equipment: VHS to DVD; vinyl to MP3; cassette to MP3
- Learning to use the Library’s Silhouette Cameo machine
- Learning to use the Library’s sewing machines
These one-on-one appointments are intended for learning specific tasks that can be accomplished in one hour or less. Adult and Teen Services staff members reserve the right to determine if your technology needs can be met with this service. If not, staff members can help you find alternative resources in the community that can address your needs.
To request an appointment, please fill out the form below. Your request will be sent to the Adult & Teen Services manager who will assign your request to a staff member based on availability and areas of expertise. A staff member will contact you within two business days to set up an appointment. Limit of two appointments per patron, per month.
Please note, library staff cannot offer advice or provide data entry for legal, medical, financial, business or personal transactions, such as contracts, agreements, enrollments, applications, online purchases, or travel bookings. For liability reasons and the safety of your device, library staff cannot do any physical repairs or maintenance for your device(s) and you cannot leave your device(s) at the Library with Library staff to have them work on it.