Wi-Fi hotspots circulate for an entire semester. Student hotspots have different guidelines for checkout than standard hotspots:
- Patrons must have a valid student ID to check out student hotspots.
- Hotspots check out for an entire semester, not for a specific amount of time.
- Only one hotspot per household.
- Student hotspots do not accrue late fees.
- Student hotspots are not eligible for home delivery.
If a hotspot is needed for a specific semester, patrons can set the hold activation date for the beginning of that semester when placing the hold.
(In the event of a building closure, students or their parents/guardians can simply show a valid student ID during curbside pickup.)
Patrons can place a hold on these student hotspots starting today! You can access them in the online catalog here. If you have any questions regarding placing a hold, please email LibraryNotice@frvpld.info or call us at 847-428-3661.